These videos provide you with detailed ‘Over-The-Shoulder’ style step-by-step tutorials that leave no technical stone unturned.
1. Instant Creation – Includes organizational tips and best practices for choosing usernames and passwords.
2. Manual Creation – Includes a more secure and faster installation method than described elsewhere and the 4 things required for proper manual installs.
3. Installation Cleanup – we tell you which files you can delete after installation for a more secure and streamlined WordPress site.
4. Basic Security – How to easily remove the default admin account from your database and why you should,
How To Remove All mentions of the WP version from the source code, How to do a full backup of files & database (copy & paste code included)
5. Dashboard Tour – A detailed walk-through of the Admin Dashboard of your WordPress site
6. Pages vs Posts – Name three differences between WP Posts and Wp Pages – In this video I show you seven
7. Create Pages – How To Create a WordPress Page & the new Page editor in version 3.9, How to add images to your page,
How to set your page to auto-publish on autopilot.
8. Create Posts – How To Create a WordPress Post & the new post editor in version 3.9, How to add an image to a post, How to schedule AUTOMATIC future posts
9. Plugins – The safest place to get FREE WordPress plugins, How to install plugins inside & outside of your WordPress site,
How many installed & activated plugins is too many – the answer might surprise you
10.Themes – The NEW theme customizer with live widget preview, The NEW add new theme screen, How to delete installed themes, How to customize installed themes
11.Widgets – How to add, move & remove widgets on your theme.
12.Menus – How to add & edit your WordPress navigation menus.
13.Basic SEO – Which is the most popular free SEO plugin? I install & activate it here, What is a permalink and how to change it, How to create a fully optimized post – including images.
14.Prevent Server Crashing Brute Force Attacks – Preventing a site break-in by a brute force attack is one thing but preventing your server from crashing from a brute force attack is an entirely different problem. Not any more! How to prevent server crashing brute force attacks with free & easy to use plugin.
These are 14 high quality videos that you can sell to your clients, bundle with your website sales, publish on your own web site as a added resource to drive traffic to it, or bundle with another product as an incentive to sign up to your mailing list. The possibilities are endless but one thing is for sure – you won’t lose money on this deal!
Copyright © 2017 ThemesBro. All rights reserved.