This is an easy to understand complete video tutorial that takes beginners through WordPress step by step before installing our themes. Learn WP101 from the install through to advanced subjects like hosting, security and SEO.
1. Instant Creation – Includes tips for using cPanel for an automatic install and best practices for creating usernames and passwords.
2. Manual Creation – Includes a faster and more secure WordPress installation method than described above, and the four essentials required for proper manual installs.
3. Installation Cleanup – which files you can, and should, delete after your installation to keep your WordPress site secure and streamlined.
4. Basic Security – How to easily remove the automatically installed admin from your database and why you should,
How To Remove All mentions of the WP version from the source code, how to do a full backup of files & database
(we even include the code for you to copy and paste)
5. Dashboard Tour – A detailed walk-through of the Admin Dashboard of your WordPress site
6. Pages and Posts – Name three differences between WP Posts and WP Pages – in this video we show you seven differences, and how to make the most of them.
7. Create Pages – How To Create a WordPress Page & the new Page editor in version 3.9
How to add images to your page
How to set your page for AUTOMATIC future publication
8. Create Posts – How To Create a WordPress Post & the new post editor in version 3.9
How to add an image to a post
How to schedule AUTOMATIC future posts
9. Plugins – The safest place to get FREE WordPress plugins
How to install plugins inside & outside of your WordPress site
How many installed & activated plugins is too many – the answer might surprise you
10.Themes – The NEW theme customizer with live widget preview, the NEW add new theme screen, how to delete installed themes, and how to customize installed themes.
11.Widgets – How to add, move and remove widgets in your theme sidebars and footer areas.
12.Menus – How to create and update your WordPress navigation menus
13.Basic SEO – Which is the most popular free SEO plugin? We show you how to install and activate it here. What is a permalink and how to change it and how to create a fully optimized post – including images, to help get your new web site a great ranking in Google search pages.
14.Prevent Server Crashing Brute Force Attacks – Preventing a site break-in by a brute force attack is one thing but preventing your server from crashing from a brute force attack is an entirely different problem. Not any more! How to prevent server crashing brute force attacks with free & easy to use plugin. All explained in simple, easy to understand non-geek language.
All this on your own PC or laptop, always within easy reach for just $9.
Copyright © 2017 ThemesBro. All rights reserved.